Thursday, January 5, 2012

Here's the thing..

The thing is, I don't think I was all that nice to HIM. As I'm reflecting back, I think I focused on the "bad" aspects, the things that made me a bit crazy -- instead of focusing on the good parts, the parts I really appreciated and loved. I've done this with other men also. I don't know why I do this...
Maybe I've known they weren't right for me and so I pick, pick, pick...
Maybe there's been other issues that I've been afraid to address and so I pick and focus on the little irritating things....

Also, I want a baby. desperately. I was thinking today about rejoining POF and looking forward to being excited and also filling my time, if I'm honest. But because I want a baby so much, I'm not sure I trust myself to make the best choice about a partner. I think I might jump into something with anyone who says they want a baby, just to get my baby. Maybe the best choice for me would be to have this baby with a sperm bank and then worry about finding a partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment